Monday, February 22, 2021

3D Work


These candles are wrapped in images of figure drawings I've done. They change colors! Behold:



This is a color changing lantern with transparency prints of my original photography and painting:




This is a snow globe with my original photography from a trip to Iceland:



 

One medium that never gets old to me is glitter. For the Jinxed Heart Show, every participant receives the same heart-shaped wooden board and can make anything they want on that board. Of course, the show is on or around Valentine's Day. For this show, I made a Unicorn head complete with an LED light border and a purple mane. I used Crayola foam to shape the body, ears and horn. It turned out spectacular and is now hanging above the doorway to my art studio.













No comments:

Post a Comment