Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#willpaintforhaircuts : Summer Window Paintings


This summer 2014 marked season 3 of window painting for Bristol, Pennsylvania hair salon Inner Beauty by GnL. I referred to some sketches I made in the iPad drawing program, Paper by 53. 

I discovered some awesome paint remover that is also non-toxic: "Motsenbocker's Lift Off 22-fl oz Liquid Multi-Surface Remover," which you can get at Home Depot or Lowe's for under $15. I had plastic paint scrapers, which worked great until they broke five minutes into the cleaning process! I will just have to continue perfecting the method of removing and applying window paint. As for my haircut, I decided to go a little bit shorter in the back and longer in the front. Gabrielle and Lindsay do a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment